Thursday, December 17, 2009

Epiq - Nortel Cala Bar date January 25,2010

Recently I received a set of proof of claim forms from Epiq for the Nortel CALA subsidiary. A bar date of January 25, 2010 has been set for all creditors who believe they have a claim specifically against Nortel CALA. Since I have already registered a claim against the main Nortel company in the US, (Nortel Networks Inc) I was surprised to receive these proof of claim forms from Epiq.

I called Epiq to obtain clarification and a representative told me that these proof of claim forms have been mailed out to all known creditors. Only those who believe they have a creditable claim specifically against Nortel CALA should fill the forms in and submit them before the bar date.

You can contact Epiq Systems at 1-866 -897-6435.

No comments:

Post a Comment