Saturday, January 9, 2010

US Proof of Claim acknowledgement

Yesterday I received a letter from Epiq Systems acknowledging that they had received my proof of claim form and that it had been recorded in the data base. The letter also stated that this does not mean acceptance of the claim, only that it had been received.

I had already checked the Epiq data base and knew that the claim had been recorded along with all the information I sent along to them.

If you have not done so already, I suggest you log on to the Epiq Website (See link on right hand column) and go to the claims portion. Enter your name in the search field and search to make sure your claim is properly recorded in the data base.

If you sent in a proof of claim and have not received a letter I suggest you call Epiq to find out why. The same advice if you have sent in a claim form and the data base does not correctly show the amount you are claiming, or is blank.

You can call Epiq at 1 866 897 6435

No comments:

Post a Comment